Medium Level Manager
Medium Level Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Human Resource Manager - Silivri
Our client, a large and growing, international corporation, is further investing in their up and running operations in Turkey, located at the European side of Istanbul. We are currently looking for a hands-on "Human Recourse Manager" who will report to the Regional HR Director and help the company to transform to the new setup.
In this role, you will lead and manage the entire HR operation. The Turkish operation will grow to over 400 employees in the new structure and 25% of them will be white-collar. The transformation requires a strategic overview along with a hands-on and can-do attitude.
You will ensure the scale-up and set-up a sustainable operation for the years to come. The position requires the candidate to be locate near to the Silivri production plant. Frequent visits to the Istanbul office will be required.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of the people agenda on site to support the current and future business needs through the development, engagement, and motivation of colleagues, including monitoring and communicating on employee morale and engagement.
- Working closely with the management team to provide HR guidance, support, and solutions on areas of employee relations
- Oversee reporting and HR metrics to support the business's goals and initiatives
- Manage complex employee relations including absence, performance management, grievance and disciplinary procedures, dispute resolution and redundancy.
- Drive leadership development and talent management initiatives
- Provide resourcing advice, tools and support for managers and employees on resourcing policy and procedures
- Drive resourcing activities and grow/manage the internal succession and external talent bank to achieve headcount plan and contribute to the development of the recruitment process
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Min 5 years of experience with manufacturing
- Union experience preferable
- Exposed to a wide range of HR and legislative matters
- Good understanding of Total Quality and the principles of lean enterprise
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Credibility necessary to relate to employees at all levels
- Understand the importance of teamwork
- The ability to act with integrity and confidentiality
- Communication and experience of dealing with Employee relations issues
İnsan Kaynakları Yöneticisi pozisyonu ile ilgili daha detaylı bilgi almak ya da diğer iş fırsatlarını incelemek için aşağıdaki sayfaları inceleyebilirsiniz.İnsan Kaynakları Yöneticisi İş İlanları