QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our banking/finance or retail team.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related fields especially in the finance domain
- Experience working directly with IT teams and stakeholders to clarify business needs and creates user stories in the agile approach
- Experience with SQL technologies in terms of product development and IT processes
- Experience in Finance/Banking sector
- Experience in Payment Systems, Cards technologies and Infrastructures is preferred,
- Ability to take the initiative to complete projects and solve business issues,
- Ability to code with SQL and develop SQL queries
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize work based on project timelines and sprint arrangements,
- Strong analytic and decision-making skills, usage of analytic tools
- Strong communication skills
- Working in a cross-functional team in an agile (scrum) environment to define, design, and ship new features in coordination with the development and business teams
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new features to maximize product functionality
- Performing daily scrums to control development status
- Allocating limited resources in the most effective way (based on how customers are reacting to the current product) and setting specifications according to business goals.
- Preparing benchmark analysis and business cases to decide the prioritization of new features and projects.
What You’ll Get From Us
- Being part of an international and multicultural environment.
- A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued
- Internal career-growth opportunities
- Soft and Technical training opportunities